HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022: HDFC Bank invites applications from students from class 1 to the postgraduate level. This HDFC Scholarship is to help the meritorious and needy students of the disadvantaged sections of society. It will be given on the basis of either merit-cum-means or family / personal crisis..
HDFC Bank Scholarship:
This scholarship is given only to Indian citizens. Students must be studying in any standard between class 1 to 12 and at diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate (this includes professional and non-professional courses) level. For merit-cum-means-based scholarship, students should have passed their previous qualifying examination with a minimum of 55% marks, and the student’s family annual income should be less than or equal to Rs 2.5 lakh.
For Class : 1st to All & (B.A, B.Com, M.A, M.Com, etc.), (B.B.A, B.Tech, B.C.A, M.B.B.S, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Tech, etc.).
Eligibility Criteria of HDFC Bank Scholarship
- Student Must be an Indian Citizen
- Students Studying in a private, government, or government-aided school/College.
- Must be obtained 55% marks in the Previous Examination.
- Family Annual Income Should be Less than or Equal 2.5 Lakh.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing a personal or family crisis that has occurred during the past three years, due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
Scholarship Amount :
- For Class 1 to 6 – INR 15,000 | For Class 7 to 12 – INR 18,000
- For diploma courses – Rs 20,000 | For general undergraduate courses – Rs 30,000 | For professional undergraduate courses – Rs 50,000
- For general postgraduate courses – Rs 35,000 | For professional postgraduate courses – Rs 75,000
Apply Now HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Bank Scholarship Payment Proof
Also Read:- COVID-Crisis Support Scholarship
Upload Documents :
- A Photograph Passport Size Format Jpeg
- Students Aadhaar Card Scan Copy
- Previous Year mark sheet / Current Results
- Students identity cards like Aadhaar card, Driving License, Etc
- Students Currently Admission in School/College Fee Slip/ Bonafide Certificate/ ID Card.
- Student Bank Passbook/canceled Cheque.
- Family Annual income Certificate or any Given Below
- Gram Panchayat Verified Income Certificate
- Block Level CO/CI/ SDO/ Other Officer income Certificate
- or Court Affidavit income certificate (Only one Income proof List above)
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now button below
- Click on Apply Now link given below You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Scholarship’ application form page.
- Now Click on Apply Online option Class/ Scheme wise
- Now register with your email/ Mobile Number and Generate a New password
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
HDFC Bank Scholarship Important Link
|HDFC Bank Scholarship Apply Link||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Last Date||31/08/2022|
What is the Selection Process of HDFC Bank Scholarship?
Ans:- There are two selection processes for the HDFC Bank Scholarship
:: Check more Govt. scholarship link below::
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2022 for all WB students
:: More private Scholarship link below::