HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021: HDFC Bank invites applications from students from class 6 to the postgraduate level. This scholarship is to help the meritorious and needy students of the disadvantaged sections of society. It will be given on the basis of either merit-cum-means or family / personal crisis.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021:
This scholarship is given only to Indian citizens. Students must be studying in any standard between class 6 to 12 and at diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate (this includes professional and non-professional courses) level. For merit-cum-means-based scholarship, students should have passed their previous qualifying examination with a minimum of 55% marks, and the student’s family annual income should be less than or equal to Rs 2.5 lakh.
Scholarship For Class : 6th to All & (B.A, B.Com, M.A, M.Com, etc.), (B.B.A, B.Tech, B.C.A, M.B.B.S, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Tech, etc.).
Also Read:- Keep India Scholarship 2021 for All Students
Eligibility Criteria :
- Student Must be an Indian Citizen
- Students Studying in a private, government, or government-aided school/College.
- Must be obtained 55% marks in the Previous Examination.
- Family Annual Income Should be Less than or Equal 2.5 Lakh.
Scholarship Amount :
- Rs. 35,000/- (Class 6th to 12th)
- Rs. 45,000/- (B.A, B.Com, M.A, M.Com, etc.)
- Rs. 75,000/- (BBA, B.Tech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, etc.)
Apply Now HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship Payment Proof
Also Read:- COVID-Crisis Support Scholarship 2021
Upload Documents :
- A Photograph Passport Size Format Jpeg
- Students Aadhar Card Scan Copy
- Previous Year mark sheet 2019-20 or 2020-21 current Results
- Students identity cards like Aadhar card, Driving License, Etc
- Students Currently Admission in School/College Fee Slip/ Bonafide Certificate/ ID Card.
- Student Bank Passbook/canceled Cheque.
- Family Annual income Certificate or any Given Below
- Gram Panchayat Verified Income Certificate
- Block Level CO/CI/ SDO/ Other Officer income Certificate
- or Court Affidavit income certificate ( Only one Income proof List above )
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now button below
To Apply for HDFC Bank Scholarship Click here
Apply Last Date: End
Check this important link below:
What is the Selection Process of HDFC Bank Scholarship?
Ans:- There are two selection processes for the HDFC Bank Scholarship
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Education Percentage and financial Income.
- Shortlisted students will have to receive a telephonic round of interviews after which the final selection will be made.
:: Check more Govt. scholarship link below::
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 for all WB students
:: More private Scholarship link below::
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students
Topic Covered: How to Apply HDFC Bank scholarship 2021, who can apply for HDFC Bank scholarship, Merit list of HDFC Bank scholarship schemes, eligibility of HDFC Bank scholarship, Payment of hdfc scholarship 2020-21, Online HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021-22 apply steps, HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021-22 how to apply, when received HDFC Bank scholarship payment 2021, HDFC Bank scholarship Merit List 2021, How to Check HDFC Bank Scholarship Merit List, How to Check HDFC bank Scholarship payment for more information or Updates Subscribed to our YouTube Channel ICT Academy NSP