Swami Vivekananda Scholarship: The scholarship has been helping with giving monetary assistance to the students. Predominantly the students who are poor are getting profits by the scholarship. Today under we will share critical pieces of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for the year 2021. In this article, we will share important details, for example, a step-by-step Process to apply online for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship. In this article, we will likewise share the qualification criteria, scholarship amount details, and also renewal process under the scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has been worked in the state of West Bengal for the students who can’t manage the cost of their educational fees. The scholarship are given to the students who are currently studying in post-graduation, under graduation, and also students studying in Class 9th to 12th. These scholarships will assist the students with getting a well-rounded education and they will overcome the financial burden imposed on them by their education.
Also Apply: HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to All Students
The following criteria have been concluded by the concerned specialists of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:
- The Candidates must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The annual family income of the candidates must not exceed 2.5 Lakh.
Details of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Name: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The announcement by: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal
- Beneficiaries: Students
- Objective: Giving scholarships
- Official Website: https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
Apply Now SVMCM Scholarship
Other Eligibility Criteria:
The following other eligibility criteria have been concluded by the concerned specialists of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:-
|Higher secondary level of students||Applicants should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha or the equivalent examination||75% Percentage|
|Diploma Holders Students||Applicants should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha for 1st-year diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year||75% Percentage|
|Students should qualify in the higher secondary level exam or its equivalent examination.||75% (Best out of five)|
|Post-graduates students||Applicants Honor subjects at the under-graduation level, Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level||53%, 55% percentage|
|Kanyashree Applicants(K-3 Component)||The Applicants should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID Applicant should pursue PG in science, arts, and commerce||45% percentage|
|M.Phil/NET research Students||The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. program at a state-aided institute can apply||Not Eligible|
Also Read: NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
Amount of SVMCM Scholarship
The following Scholarship amount has been giving by the concerned department for the different types of courses:-
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Under-graduate or post-graduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Under-graduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Under-graduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
Also, Read NSP Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities.
The following important documents are required while online applying for the scholarship:-
- Students Address proof
- Applicants Ration card/voter card
- Students Higher secondary education reports
- Bank passbook first page on account no and IFSC code
- students passport size photo
- Students Family annual Income certificate
- Candidates Domicile certificate
Apply Now SVMCM Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship–Important dates
Important dates to apply online for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? When does the online application process start? When does the online application process close?
Also Read: Medhavi National Scholarship 2021-22
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Apply dates
- Online Applying starts (Fresh): October 2021*
- Online Apply closes (Fresh): Soon*
- Online applying starts (For minority community students): August 2021*
- Online apply closes (For minority community students): soon*
The previously mentioned dates are provisional which may change on the carefulness of the scholarship provider,
To apply online for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Registration option for new students
- Enter your details.
- Now Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your Email-id
- Now the applicant ID in the form of characters 15 digits is generated for the candidate after registration successfully.
- Now log in with the generated Applicant ID and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code and log in.
- Fill up the other details of the application forms.
- Upload your Photo and Signature in the following sizes-
- Photo & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of your Photo & Signature – 10KB-20KB
- Upload Your documents.
- Now Click on Submit Application to complete the online application process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process:
The Selection Process under the scholarship is below:-
- 1st, online applications are Collected.
- Department is Collected initially in descending order based on the marks secured and the income criteria of the student.
- A scholarship merit list will be generated accordingly.
- The merit list will be generated on the availability of all documents submitted by the students.
- Finally, the scholarship amount will be disbursed in their respective accounts.
SVMCM- Renewal Process:
To renewal, your SVMCM scholarship, log in through the official website of the scholarship portal. You have to click on the login button on the homepage of the official website. After login, you can apply for your eligible scholarship. Make sure to apply online for the scholarship before the beginning of the new academic session.
Candidates Login In SVMCM Scholarship:
- The Applicants who want to log in under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal first visit the official website.
- Now at the top menu bar on the official website, you find the Applicant Login Option.
- Click on the Applicant Login option and enter the Applicant ID and Password.
- After fill-up the all details click on the submit button.
- Now your application will be logged in successfully.
For more details visit our YouTube channel ICT Academy NSP and Subscribe for getting Latest Scholarship Updates Notification.
SVMCM Helpline Number:
Email ID:- [email protected]
Toll-Free Number:- +1800-102-8014
More Scholarships link given below:
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students