About the Scholarship:
Covid Crisis Support Scholarship program is a drive of Buddy4Study India Foundation to help students who are left vulnerable and with very little or no financial support for their further Education owing to a COVID-Led crisis (family or financial) in their family.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants should be Indian only.
- Students Studying from Class 1 to Under graduation
- Students who have been through any of the below two Crisis Situations
- Students who lost their parent(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID-Pandemic
- Students should be Studying and continuing their education.
Also Read:- HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 for All Students
Scholarship Benefits :
- Up to INR 30,000 per year and mentorship benefits
Apply Now COVID-19 Scholarship
How to Apply Step by Step Video
Covid crisis support scholarship:
Scholarship benefits are given to selected scholars:
- Rs. 9,000 for students Class 1 to 8
- Rs. 12,000 for Class 9 & 10 students
- Rs. 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- Rs. 18,000 to 30,000 for students Studying in graduation.
Required Documents :
- Previous year Marksheet
- A government-issued identity proof ( Aadhar, pan, Voter Driving License Etc.)
- Admission proof Current (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or any proof of job Loss.
- Affidavit from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Applicant Passport size photo.
Apply for COVID-19 Scholarship
Apply Covid Support Scholarship Click Here
Also Read: Part-Time Jobs for All Students Work at Home
HDFC Bank Scholarship Merit List 2021
Colgate Scholarship for 10th to P, G
This Scholarship Eligibility & Documents
The Selection Process of Covid-19 Scholarship.
Ans:- There is two selection process of Covid-19 Scholarship.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Education Percentage and Family Annual Income/ Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or any proof of job Loss.
- Shortlisted students will have to receive a telephonic round of interviews after which the final selection will be made.
COVID क्राइसिस सपोर्ट स्कॉलरशिप प्रोग्राम Buddy4Study इंडिया फाउंडेशन की एक पहल है, जो उन बच्चों का समर्थन करने के लिए है जो अपने परिवार में COVID के नेतृत्व वाले संकट (परिवार या वित्तीय) के कारण अपनी आगे की शिक्षा के लिए बहुत कम या कोई वित्तीय सहायता नहीं रखते हैं।
:: Check more Govt. scholarship link below::
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 for all WB students
Topic Covered: Covid-19 scholarship for students scholarship form online 2021 How to Apply for New Scholarship 2021 scholarship online scholarship form online scholarship 2021 how to apply for college scholarship covid-19 support scholarship how to apply for scholarship covid scholarship 2021 covid-19 support scholarship 2021 new scholarship 2021 for all students covid scholarship eligibility covid crisis scholarship 2021 last date covid crisis support scholarship 2021 payment details scholarship updates subscribed YouTube channel ICT Academy NSP.
Mukesh kumar · May 18, 2021 at 9:44 pm
How can I find this scholarship.
Student Help · May 26, 2021 at 8:32 pm
Click on Apply Now for Apply this Scholarship
Deepika pandey · August 5, 2021 at 3:33 pm
In my family there is no one in government jobs and my father is astrologer but due to covid our financial condition is not good by which my father is anable to pay my school fee I am in 12 th standard.i need scholarship for my study,which is very important for my whole life and as we all know 12 th is board ……
Sonam Sharma · September 29, 2021 at 6:36 pm
To help my parents from financial Lost due to covid situation.😖
MIraj Modha · May 28, 2021 at 12:55 pm
i m a diploma student then how i apply this scolarship ?
Jiaur Rahman Mozumder · June 6, 2021 at 12:12 pm
Vishal Dattatraya Rane · December 3, 2021 at 9:45 am
I am graduate student then howvi apply this schoolership
Ifra vanher · June 9, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Saurav Kumar · June 11, 2021 at 10:35 pm
This aap is excellent it’s supported the students due to covid19
Hoineilent Haokip · September 12, 2021 at 10:33 am
Kadasula shwetha · June 21, 2021 at 6:56 am
Please accept my request for providing scholarship.my mother tested with covid positive last month.my parents income is very low they are unable to pay my college fee ,kindly accept my request sir/ madam
Jharana sahoo · June 24, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Sammed · June 26, 2021 at 8:35 am
This website doesn’t take my phone no
Tharun reddy · September 14, 2021 at 5:33 pm
I need cash to pay for school
Rupa Parida · June 26, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Now I’m continuing my graduation but in the application format it asking for my graduation passing yr then how can I apply this form.
I think I have wrongly entered the data while registering myself.please help me how can I update it.
Kishor K · June 27, 2021 at 11:06 am
Kishor K · June 27, 2021 at 11:07 am
Gines · June 27, 2021 at 1:42 pm
How can i apply this scholarship.
Student Help · August 26, 2021 at 2:59 pm
watch video in this post
kashish · June 30, 2021 at 11:50 am
MOHAMMED PARVEEZ YE · June 30, 2021 at 12:28 pm
Ravi · July 4, 2021 at 9:21 am
Covid 19 scolarship ki last date kya he apply wala logo nahi dikh raha he
Gauri sareen · July 5, 2021 at 6:09 pm
Hey I live in Delhi I am trying to get admission in best school or government school . So I need some financial help
Tinku Choudhury · July 18, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Vaishnavi Prabhakar Kalmegh · July 24, 2021 at 8:50 am
I can be find this scholarship
Jayeeta dutta · July 26, 2021 at 4:21 pm
I am Jayeeta Dutta. I gave secondary in 2021. I have 79 percent secondary examination. And no one in our house is employed. Covid needs financial support for the situation.
R.Ramanathan · August 1, 2021 at 12:14 pm
I am R.Ramanathan . I am studying 11th standard in Government Boys Hr Sec School, parangipettai. I need of scholarship sir.
Tufan seikh · August 1, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Such me mile ga a paisa
Rumana · August 4, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Only study for my life but no perfect for study because lack of income
Manisha birla · August 5, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Sudha. N · August 10, 2021 at 7:36 pm
Mohan lal · August 16, 2021 at 12:50 pm
How I can find scholarship?
Sitara harun shaikh · September 19, 2021 at 5:43 pm
How to apply this scholarship
Gunjan arya · September 20, 2021 at 5:54 pm
Is scholarship se mujhe bahut help milegi or mere dreams bhi pure honge I wish ye mujhe milee
Muskan hossain · October 26, 2021 at 6:52 pm
I don’t have parents. M staying with my aunt house.. I really need scholarship and job to continue my study.. I really need this