About the Scholarship:
Covid Crisis Support Scholarship program is a drive of Buddy4Study India Foundation to help students who are left vulnerable and with very little or no financial support for their further Education owing to a COVID-Led crisis (family or financial) in their family.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants should be Indian only.
- Students Studying from Class 1 to Under graduation
- Students who have been through any of the below two Crisis Situations
- Students who lost their parent(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID-Pandemic
- Students should be Studying and continuing their education.
Also Read:- HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021 for All Students
Scholarship Benefits :
- Up to INR 30,000 per year and mentorship benefits
Apply Now COVID-19 Scholarship
How to Apply Step by Step Video
Covid crisis support scholarship:
Scholarship benefits are given to selected scholars:
- Rs. 9,000 for students Class 1 to 8
- Rs. 12,000 for Class 9 & 10 students
- Rs. 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- Rs. 18,000 to 30,000 for students Studying in graduation.
Required Documents :
- Previous year Marksheet
- A government-issued identity proof ( Aadhar, pan, Voter Driving License Etc.)
- Admission proof Current (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or any proof of job Loss.
- Affidavit from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Applicant Passport size photo.
Apply for COVID-19 Scholarship
Apply Covid Support Scholarship Click Here
Also Read: Part-Time Jobs for All Students Work at Home
This Scholarship Eligibility & Documents
The Selection Process of Covid-19 Scholarship.
Ans:- There is two selection process of Covid-19 Scholarship.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Education Percentage and Family Annual Income/ Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or any proof of job Loss.
- Shortlisted students will have to receive a telephonic round of interviews after which the final selection will be made.
COVID क्राइसिस सपोर्ट स्कॉलरशिप प्रोग्राम Buddy4Study इंडिया फाउंडेशन की एक पहल है, जो उन बच्चों का समर्थन करने के लिए है जो अपने परिवार में COVID के नेतृत्व वाले संकट (परिवार या वित्तीय) के कारण अपनी आगे की शिक्षा के लिए बहुत कम या कोई वित्तीय सहायता नहीं रखते हैं।
:: Check more Govt. scholarship link below::
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 for all WB students
Topic Covered: Covid-19 scholarship for students scholarship form online 2021 How to Apply for New Scholarship 2021 scholarship online scholarship form online scholarship 2021 how to apply for college scholarship covid-19 support scholarship how to apply for scholarship covid scholarship 2021 covid-19 support scholarship 2021 new scholarship 2021 for all students covid scholarship eligibility covid crisis scholarship 2021 last date covid crisis support scholarship 2021 payment details scholarship updates subscribed YouTube channel ICT Academy NSP.