NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship: This Scholarship Open on August 2021. You can follow this scholarship for additional updates. In the meantime, browse our post scholarship and other related scholarship while you wait for the launch of this scholarship. you can apply for other Private/NGO Scholarship with Govt. scholarship.
About the NSP Scheme:
NSP CSS Scholarship Scheme
Also, Read: Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
NSP Central Sector Scheme Eligibility:
To be eligible, the student must be:
- Students must be obtained 80% and above in Class 12th or equivalent of respective state examination boards.
- Students Continue studying a regular course such as Graduation/ Engineer/ medical and engineering in any recognized college/institution.
- Students annual family income not more than INR 8 lakh from all sources;
- Not be Received from any other scholarship.
Note: Students Studying degree courses through distance or correspondence mode and diploma courses are not eligible.
NSP CSS Scheme Benefits:
- CSS Scholarship at under graduation level, an amount INR 10,000 per annum will be provided for the first three years.
- Scholarship at the post-graduation level, an amount of INR 20,000 per annum will be provided.
- and For 5-year professional degree courses, INR 20,000 per annum will be provided in the 4th and 5th years.
NSP Central Sector Scheme:
Note that: In the case of technical courses like B.Tech and B.E. etc, the selected candidates will receive a scholarship for up to graduation level.
There are three documents are required to submit the online application or a copy submitted to the school/ college where you studying.
- Aadhaar card (If Aadhaar is not available then, alternatives id proved PAN, Voter id, Driving Licence; passport, Aadhaar enrolment ID slip, etc., can be used).
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Income certificate
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now button
Before filling the online registration process, students are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then the Bonafide certificate from Institute / School must be upload.
- Students Bank passbook/ Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- If School/ College is different from the domicile state of the candidates, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
CSS Scheme Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship following steps –
Step-1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button here.
Step-3: Select your state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme Pre matric- for class 1 to 10th, Post Matric- After 10th), select gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step-4: Give the bank account details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step-5: Fill in the Aadhaar Number or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button below.
Step-6: Now you will receive an OTP for Verification
Step-7: Now, log in using OTP and submit, Generate a Password you Like your name@123/ nsp@1234 Like this and continue and fill the application form.
Step-8: An application ID and password generated for Login and fill the form or Use that for renewal scholarship next time or for future references.
Note: All the students are advised to fill the online application form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.
Note: The candidates are advised to fill in only one application form as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
National Scholarship Portal
Online Apply Dates:
- NSP Scholarship Online Applying date: Start for 2021-22
- Scholarship closing date: 30-11-2021 (Update as per NSP)
Verification Steps of NSP Scholarship:
- 1st Verify by the Institute where the student is studying
- 2nd Verify by the District Nodal officer
- 3rd Verify by State/board force Nodal Officer
- 4th Verify by the Ministry department or your Application sent to PFMS for Payment
Download State wise CSS Merit List 2021:-
- Bihar NSP CSS Merit List 2021.Download
- Other States students Check State Board official website
Contact us NSP:
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Scholarships link given below:
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 (Govt. Scholarship)