Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online date | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility | Maulana Azad National Scholarship Application Form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship online application is now open. It is a scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, and Government of India for minority Girls candidates only. Contenders who needed to have information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship and its related updates then you are on the right post. here on this page, you may ready to get the information about the scholarship, for example, the scholarship scheme, the amount of this scholarship, how to apply, eligibility criteria to apply online, and other important details for this scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship also known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scheme was at first announced on 3rd May 2003 by the Late P. M of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The main plan of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students. This scheme will support the studies of those candidates who can’t seek after their examinations because of low money.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|For Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|For Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Apply Now Begum Hazrat Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship other details
|Name of the scheme:||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Department:||Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Name of Ministry:||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Date of Scheme Launched:||3rd May 2003|
|Launched by:||Late Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|The beneficiary of this scheme:||Minority community Girls Students|
|Benefits details||Financial advantages|
|Mode of application||Online through Website|
|Scheme Category||Central government scheme|
Scholarship Important dates:
|Notification Released date||25th Sep 2021*|
|Apply Online will be starting on||25th Sep 2021*|
|Online registration Last date||30th Nov 2021*|
|Last date of final submission||30th Nov 2021*|
|Institute Verification Last date||15th Dec 2021*|
Apply Now Begum Scholarship:
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The main objective of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is to advance, perceive, support, and help the girl’s students of the minority community for the advanced education from class IX to XII monetarily. This plan objective to offer monetary help to the girls students for the fees of School/College expense, acquisition of prospectus books, acquisition of writing material/gear’s needed for the course and installment of Boarding/Lodging charges and so forth to the individuals who can’t finish their examinations because of the absence of money.
Also Read: Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- The students of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship are girls student belong to minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsis)
- Students studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship scheme
- For this scholarship scheme, the student has must obtain at least 50% marks or equivalent previous examination.
- The candidates must have to be verified by the school/ college. The candidates have to fill the school verification form( Bonafide certificate) and get it signed by the principal along with a stamp and signature on the photograph.
- The Students family annual income should not exceed INR 2 lakh
- There is no need to send any hard copies to the scheme authority.
- Only two candidates apply this scheme from a family.
- The applicants are no need to pay any fees for submitting the online application form.
About the Scholarship:
This is a 100% government-scholarship scheme.
The scholarship amount will be transferred to the DBT method
Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship Apply online only.
Only girl students belonging to a minority community can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants Aadhaar card
- Annual family Income certificate
- Application School verification form
- Students passport size photograph
- Applicants Previous year mark sheet
- Students Self-declaration of the minority community- Click Here
- Candidates Bank account details
Selection Process of this Scholarship:
The selection of the students will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the previous examination and the annual family income.Begum Hazrat Scholarship 2021-22
How can you Apply Online?
- Go to the official website of this scholarship.
- you are on the homepage of this scholarship,
- Now you are required to click on the new registration option
- Now a new page will be open before you which will contain all the general instructions of this scheme. for more details watch this video to apply this scholarship scheme carefully.
How to Apply online step by step
Nodal Officer Address Of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
New Delhi Maulana Azad Campus, Opposite Railway Reservation Centre, New Delhi, 110055.