Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022-23 | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online date | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility | Maulana Azad National Scholarship Application Form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship online application is now open. It is a scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation, the Ministry of Minority Affairs, and the Government of India for minority Girls candidates only. Contenders who needed to have information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship and its related updates then you are on the right post.
Here on this page, you may be ready to get the information about the scholarship, for example, the scholarship scheme, the amount of this scholarship, how to apply, eligibility criteria to apply online, and other important details for this scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
- NSP Scholarship Last date 2022-23
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship also known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scheme was first announced on 3rd May 2003 by the Late P. M of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The main plan of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students. This scheme will support the studies of those candidates who can’t seek after their examinations because of low money.
|For Class IX & X
|For Class XI & XII
Apply Now Begum Hazrat Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship details:
|Name of the scheme:
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs
|Name of Ministry:
|Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India
|Date of Scheme Launched:
|3rd May 2003
|Late Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee
|The beneficiary of this scheme:
|Minority community Girls Students
|Mode of application
|Online through Website
|Central government scheme
Also Read: NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
Scholarship Important dates:
|Notification Released date
|22 July 2022
|Apply Online will be starting on
|22 July 2022
|Apply the Last date
|15 OCT 2022
|Last date of final submission
|15 OCT 2022
|Institute Verification Last date
|31 OCT 2022
National Scholarship Apply Link- Click Here
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The main objective of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is to advance, perceive, support, and help the girl students of the minority community for advanced education from class IX to XII monetarily. This plan objective is to offer monetary help to the girls students for the fees of School/College expenses, acquisition of prospectus books, acquisition of writing material/gear needed for the course and installment of Boarding/Lodging charges, and so forth to the individuals who can’t finish their examinations because of the absence of money.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- The students of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship are girls students belong to minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsis)
- Students studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship scheme
- For this scholarship scheme, the student must obtain at least 50% marks or equivalent previous examination.
- The candidates must have to be verified by the school/ college. The candidates have to fill out the school verification form( Bonafide certificate) and get it signed by the principal along with a stamp and signature on the photograph.
- The Students family’s annual income should not exceed INR 2 lakh
- There is no need to send any hard copies to the scheme authority.
- Only two candidates apply this scheme from a family.
- The applicants are not need to pay any fees for submitting the online application form.
About the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship:
- This is a 100% government-scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred to the DBT method
Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship Apply online only.
- Only girl students belonging to a minority community can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants Aadhaar card
- Annual family Income certificate
- Application School verification form
- Students’ passport-size photograph
- Applicants Previous year mark sheet
- Students’ Self-declaration of the minority community- Click Here
- Candidates’ Bank account details
Selection Process of this Scholarship:
The selection of the students will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the previous examination and the annual family income.
How can you Apply Online?
- Go to the official website of this scholarship.
- you are on the homepage of this scholarship,
- Now you are required to click on the new registration option
- Now a new page will be open before you which will contain all the general instructions for this scheme. for more details watch this video to apply to this scholarship scheme carefully.
How to Apply online step by step
Nodal Officer Address Of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- New Delhi Maulana Azad Campus, Opposite Railway Reservation Centre, New Delhi, 110055.