ISHAN UDAY Special Scholarship Scheme eligibility, Documents, and Apply process
ISHAN UDAY Special Scholarship: The University Grants Commission (UGC) under MHRD, Government of India invites students for the Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme for NER from Class 12th passed students of North-Eastern Region. The scholarship means to promote higher education and increments GER in the North-Eastern Region. Under this program, 10,000 new scholarships are awarded every year, among NER candidates who are studying general degree courses, technical and professional courses, also medical and paramedical courses. A monthly amount of up to Rs.7,800 is distributed to the scholarship winners every year until the completion of their degree course.
Ishan Uday – Special Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for this scholarship scheme, students must be:
- The candidates must be a domicile of the North-Eastern Region (NER)
- Must be passed Class 12th (or equivalent) in the preceding year
- Students must be admission in the first year of general degree courses/ technical/ professional/ paramedical/ medical courses/ in a recognized Institute/ College/ University.
- candidates annual family income does not exceed Ra.4.50 lakh from all sources
- Rs. 5,400 per month, if candidates studying in a general degree course
- Rs. 7,800 per month, if Students studying in technical, professional, medical, paramedical courses.
Ishan Uday Special Scholarship
Note: The scholarship amount will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- Students bank passbook
- Class 12th passed mark sheet for New Registration ( Previous Mark sheet for Renewal candidates)
- Domicile certificate of the candidates issued by a competent authority
- Proof of family annual income does not exceed Ra.4.50 lakh from all sources.
- Scholarship publish date: August 2021*
- Scholarship closing date: January 2021( Soon*)
- Application defect verification date: February 2022*
- Institute verification Last date: February 2022*
How can you apply?
Ishan Uday Scholarship – Renewal
Renewal Process Updated soon available on time of applying for this scholarship.
More Scholarships link given below:
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22