How to Apply online for ONGC Scholarship | ONGC Scholarship Eligibility and Documents
ONGC Scholarship: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation Launched a scholarship program for the students who are seeking after studies. ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2021 is accessible, ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2021 related information is currently accessible here. Those students who wanted to get an ONGC scholarship need to peruse the further session of this page cautiously where you will get information like who can apply, how to apply, scholarship amount, the qualified course list, and different plans related information.
ONGC Scholarship 2021:
ONGC Scholarship 2021: Scholarship under ONGC Scholarship are ONGC Foundation Scholarship for Economically more fragile General Category, ONGC Foundationscholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students, and ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. Candidates will be scholarship amount Rs.48000/ – every year. The scholarship will be given to the understudies who are seeking after proficient degree courses. The point of the ONGC Foundation is to offer monetary help to the understudies. Under this plan will be granted to the chosen 2000 up-and-comers out of which 500 will be from the Economically Weaker General Category, 500 students from the OBC classification, and the rest 1000 scholarship are for SC/ST classification. half of the scholarship is reversed for girls students.ONGC scholarship (image take from ONGC website)
Apply Now ONGC Scholarship
ONGC Apply Full Process:
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:
|Age Limit||Applicants are not more than 30 years|
|Education Qualification||Students must be 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government|
|Student Family annual income||The annual family income of less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (4.5 lakh per annum for SC/ ST category)|
|Percentages||60% or more in 12th examination|
- Candidates must not avail of any other scholarship.
- candidates have to apply for that respective zone location where the institute/ college/ university is located.
- Students must not apply for the ONGC scholarship before any of the courses.
- Students must be studying for Regular full-time courses to apply for the ONGC scholarship.
ONGC Scholarship other details
|Scheme Name||ONGC Scholarship|
|Announcement by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Announcement for||General / SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Mode of Apply Process||Online/ Offline|
|No. of scholarship||2000 seats|
|Scholarship Benefits||Monetary benefits|
ONGC Scholarship 2021: Candidates, the selection will be made by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation on the basis of previous/ aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study. Applicants from below poverty line (BPL) families will get preference.
ONGC Required Documents:
- Candidates Class 10 Mark sheet/Birth Certificate
- Students Class 12 mark sheet in case of students studying in Engineering/ MBBS courses.
- Candidates graduation mark sheet in case of studying in MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- The family annual income certificate is less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (4.5 lakh per annum for SC/ ST category).
- Students’ bank account details are attested by the bank.
- Candidates PAN card
- Students Caste certificate
Also Check: Three New Private Scholarship 2021
ONGC Scholarship zone wise states
|Zone -1 (North)||Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh|
|Zone -2 (West)||Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Dadar & Nagar Havel, Rajasthan|
|Zone -3 (North East)||Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura|
|Zone -4 (East)||Jharkhand, Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh|
|Zone -5 (South)||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Pudducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Kerala, Karnataka|
Zone wise distribution scholarship:
|No. of Scholarships & Zone||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
Apply Now ONGC Scholarship
- Apply Steps: Students need to fill the online application form through the website https://www.ongcscholar.org/
- Open the official website
- Candidates need to click on the “Apply scholarship” option
- Now click you want to apply for which category belonging “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category ” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category” or “ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category”
- Now read carefully the instructions and tick the checkbox
- Click on the apply now option and fill the online application form
- now First, enter your basic details and click next
- Now enter your Communication/ Permanent Address details and click next
- Then enter your qualification details carefully and click next
- Now enter your family financial details and click next
- Enter your bank account details and click next
- Last upload all the required documents in the application form
- Submit your application by clicking the submit option after reviewing the details
- You must take the printout of the application form for further use.
- Note: You need to submit the hard copy of the online application form along with the all document to the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in the Application Format.
Apply for Offline ONGC Scholarship:
Applicants may apply for ONGC Scholarship SC/ ST category through offline mode:
- First, you have to download the application form via the official website
- 2nd take a printout of the application form and fill the application form with all details.
- Now you need to paste the passport size photograph on this application form.
- All Documents attach in the application form above-mentioned form.
- Submit it to ONGC address enclose it in an envelope and send to “Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003” by Post.
Form Submission Address Zone-Wise:
|Sl.No.||Zone Name||Send to this address|
|1.||North Zone||Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, Pin Code-248003|
|2.||West Zone||GM (HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Pin Code-400051|
|3.||North-East Zone||Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC, Assam Asset, Central Workshop, 2nd Floor, B.G. Road, Sivasagar, Assam. Pin Code- 785640,|
|4.||East Zone||Incharge HR/ER, MBA Basin, ONGC, 50 – J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, Pin Code-700071.|
|5.||South Zone||Incharge HR/ER, ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower – I, Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai, Pin Code- 600008.|
Apply Now for this Scholarship
ONGC Scholarship 2020-21 apply dates
|1.||Starting date of ONGC Scholarship Online applications||07-07-2021|
|2.||Last Date to Submit Scholarship||05-09-2021|
|3.||Final Merit list of Scholarship Beneficiaries||To be announced soon|
Selection Process of ONGC:
- The selection process of applicants will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study.
- In the case of Applicants having equal marks in the qualifying examination students with lower family income will be selected.
- Preference shall be given to candidates from BPL families and other students shall be considered only if a sufficient number of students from BPL families fulfilling the eligibility criteria are not available.