Pragati Scholarship 2022-23 : All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) open applications for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022-23 for Girls Students who are studying in the first year of a technical diploma or degree courses at an AICTE approved institution..
The candidates who are already availing of this scholarship can also apply for renewal of the same scheme The scholarship scheme plans to empower girls students with knowledge.
A total number of 5,000 girl candidates will be received up to Rs. 50,000 per annual for every year and other benefits and renewal students 100% all are received scholarship amount.
Pragati Scholarship 2022-23
- Students must be Indian Citizens.
- Students must be a girl student
- Candidates must be studying in a Technical degree or Technical diploma course in the First year or Second year (through lateral entry only). based on the level of marks obtained in the 10+2 or equivalent examination
- The candidate’s annual family income is less than Rs. 8 lakh per annum
Note: Up to two girls per family are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Important dates:
|Scholarship open date:||26 July 2022|
|Scholarship Closed date||31 OCT 2022|
|Institute Verify Last Date||15th Nov 2022|
|All the dates may be changes as per NSP check NSP Scholarship Portal.||Click here|
A total number of 5,000 girl new students have received this scholarship every year. The selected students will receive INR 50,000 per annum for every year, and All Renewal students 100% Received their scholarship amount.
- Applicants mark sheet of class 10th and 12th (as applicable)
- Applicants’ annual family income certificate for the previous financial year in the endorsed design gave by an authority, not beneath the position of Tahsildar.
- Students College admission letter in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Bonafide certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- College/ University Tuition Fee receipt.
- Student Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhar card indicating candidate’s photograph, account number, and IFSC code.
- Candidates caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- and Duly signed declaration by parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ Option below
if you are eligible how can apply for the scholarship by the following steps –
Step- 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button or Go to the NSP Official Website.
Step-2: Click on New Registration ( For New Students) and Login Renewal (for Renewal Student).
Step- 3: For New Registration Read all the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 4: Select your state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step-5: Fill in your bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step-6: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Check more Govt. scholarship link below-
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 for all WB students