NSP NMMS Scholarship 2022-23 : The ‘National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme is a Central Sector Scholarship Scheme launched in May 2008 to gives scholarships to exemplary students of classes IX to XII. The scholarship scheme is on-boarded on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) NSP NMMS Scholarship.
National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
NMMS Scholarship Scheme details: How to Apply NMMS Scholarship step by step, all the details given below check now:
Scholarship Objective: To Scholarship scheme to meritorious students of financially weaker sections to capture their drop out at class- 8th and urge them to proceed with their examination and complete secondary stage.
- NMMS Scholarship How to Apply?
- NSP Pre Matric for Minorities
- NSP Central Sector Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
NMMS Scholarship 2022-23 Details:
Scheme Coverage: The scheme conceives the award of one lakh new scholarship every year to selected candidates of class IX and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in a State Government school, Govt.-aided, and Local body schools under the scholarship scheme.
NMMS Scholarship Amount: A measure of Rs. 12000/ – per candidate per annum. The rate of scholarship has been improved from Rs. 6000/ – to Rs. 12000/ – per year with impact from first April 2017.
Also Read: NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
Eligibility to appear in NMMS Test:
- The Candidates whose family annual income from all sources is not more than Rs.1.5 lakhs (INR. 150,000) per annum are eligible to avail of the scholarships.
- The Applicants must have an obtained minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent grade in Class- 8th exam for appearing in selection test for this scholarship
- for ST, SC students relaxable (by 5% for SC and ST).
- The Applicants should be studying as a regular-mode in a Government, Government-aided school and local body schools.
What is NMMS Scholarship Scheme:
- NMMS selection test is conducted at the class-VIII students.
- Each State and UT conducts its own test for the selection of candidates for the scheme of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship.
- A candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria must pass both the tests:- Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test under NMMS with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut-off is 32% marks.
- National Scholarship 2022-23
- Check NSP Scholarship Status
- National Scholarship Payment
- NSP Institute Verification Steps
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
NMMS Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible, candidates must be –
- Those Students Passed NMMS Entrance Exam Now
- The students must be take admission in Class- 9th
- Have obtained secured at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade in Class 8 examination (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates)
- candidates’ family annual income of less than INR 1.50 lakh from all sources.
Note: The scholarship NSP NMMS scheme is applicable for Class IX students and their continuation/renewal in Class X, XI, and XII for Education in State Government/Government-aided/Local body schools.
|NMMS Scholarship Apply Start date||20 July 2022|
|Apply Online will starting on||20 July 2022|
|Scholarship Closed date||30 Sep 2022|
|Institute Verification Last date||15th Nov 2022*|
All the dates may be changes as per NSP check NSP Portal.
Also Read: Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
How to Apply Scholarship?
Click on Apply Now button
NSP NMMS Scheme Eligible Students can apply for the scholarship through the following steps.
- Visit the homepage of the NSP Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Now read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Select your state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type- (Pre matric for class- 1 to 10th) and (Post Matric for Class- 10th passed students) scholarship scheme, gender, write the student’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide your bank account details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Now Select the Aadhaar card or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Now you will get an OTP for verification.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the online application form.
- Your application ID and password will be generated or you can create a new password to change the password your default password is your D-O-B (01-01-2003) Use that for future references.
How to Apply for NMMS Video Link:
Note: All the students are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made after submission. The students are also advised to fill in only one application form as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- NMMS Scholarship Notification: Download
- NMMS Result 2022 Jharkhand – Download PDF
- NMMS Exam Result State-wise: Click Here
Also, Read- NMMS Scholarship Examination 2022
Key Points of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Name of the Scheme||NMMS Scheme ( National Means cum Merit Scholarship)|
|NSP Scholarship Apply Start Date||20 July 2022|
|Apply Last Date||open till 30 Sep 2022|
|NMMS Renewal Start Date||20 July 2022|
|Renewal Last Date||30 Sep 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Link||scholarships.gov.in|
|Apply Last Date||30-09-2022|
|Get New Updates||Join Telegram|
|nsp nmms scholarship 2022-23||National Scholarship Portal|
|Fresh Registration||Renewal 2022-23|
Krutiben dilipbhai patel · August 19, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Mene 2020 nmms exam pass kiya. Merit me bhi aayi. SCHOLARSHIP ke liye nsp pr form bhi fill kiya lekin abhi tak 12000 RS nhi mila .
Ab me kya karu ???
Rohit Pawale · October 6, 2021 at 8:17 pm
maine 2016 main NMMS exam di thi par muze sirf 2 sal ki scholership mili hain. Ab main 3rd year main hu to ab muze scholership kaise milengi
Student Help · October 7, 2021 at 5:20 am
fir se apply karo.. renewal
Sonu kumar · October 8, 2021 at 3:01 pm
School ship winner 🏆
Krishna Gopal Mandal · November 15, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Ankit · November 29, 2021 at 11:38 am
Sir abhi tak thesil se income certificate bankar nahi aaya hai 18/11/2021 ko apply kya tha tho sir abh isme kya ho saktha hai kya date or bad sakthe hai
Admin · November 29, 2021 at 4:02 pm
Date Extended ho sakta hai, Registration karke rakho final submit nhin karna,
Niharika Das · July 12, 2022 at 7:12 am
Mene esbar pass Kiya. Hai abhi mujhe Kiya karna hoga
Govind · October 22, 2022 at 4:29 pm
मैने 2020-21 की nmms की exam दी थी,मेरे पास admit card खो गया है,मुझे क्या करना चाहिए