NSP Central Sector Scholarship Scheme: This Scholarship is Open on 26th July 2022. You can follow this scholarship for additional updates. In the meantime, browse our post scholarship and other related scholarship while you wait for the launch of this scholarship. you can apply for other Private/NGO scholarships with Govt. the scholarship. (NSP Central Sector Scholarship Scheme, NSP CSS Scholarship Scheme).
NSP Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
NSP CSS Scholarship Scheme
Central Sector Scheme Eligibility
To be eligible, the student must be:
- Students must be obtained 80% and above in Class 12th or equivalent of respective state examination boards.
- Students Continue studying a regular courses such as Graduation/ Engineer/ medical and engineering in any recognized college/institution.
- Students’ annual family income is not more than INR 8 lakh from all sources;
- Not be Received from any other scholarship.
Note: Students Studying degree courses through distance or correspondence mode and diploma courses are not eligible.
NSP CSS Scheme Benefits
- CSS Scholarship at under graduation level, an amount of INR 10,000 per annum will be provided for the first three years.
- Scholarship at the post-graduation level, an amount of INR 20,000 per annum will be provided.
- and For 5-year professional degree courses, INR 20,000 per annum will be provided in the 4th and 5th years.
NSP Central Sector Scheme:
Note that: In the case of technical courses like B.Tech and B.E. etc, the selected candidates will receive a scholarship up to graduation level.
There are three documents are required to submit the online application or a copy submitted to the school/ college where you studying.
- Aadhaar card (If Aadhaar is not available then, alternatives id proved PAN, Voter id, Driving Licence; passport, Aadhaar enrolment ID slip, etc., can be used).
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Income certificate
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now button
Before filling out the online registration process, students are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then the Bonafide certificate from Institute / School must be uploaded.
- Students Bank passbook/ Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- If School/ College is different from the domicile state of the candidates, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
CSS Scheme Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship following steps –
Step1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button here.
Step3: Select your state of domicile, scholarship category, and scheme type (scholarship scheme Pre matric- for class 1 to 10th, Post Matric- After 10th), select gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step4: Give the bank account details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step5: Fill in the Aadhaar Number or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button below.
Step6: Now you will receive an OTP for Verification
Step8: An application ID and password are generated for Login and filling the form or Use that for renewal scholarship next time or for future references.
Note: All the students are advised to fill out the online application form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.
Note: The candidates are advised to fill in only one application form as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- How to Apply National Scholarship 2022-23
- National Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
- NSP Institute KYC Registration – How to Apply
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship
National Scholarship Portal
Key Points of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Name of Scheme||NSP Central Sector Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|NSP Apply Start Date||20 July 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Link||scholarships.gov.in|
|Apply Last Date||30-10-2022|
|Get New Updates||Join Telegram|
|NSP Central Sector Scholarship Scheme||NSP Scholarship 2022-23|
Verification Steps of NSP Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
- 1st Verify by the Institute where the student is studying
- 2nd Verify by the District Nodal officer
- 3rd Verify by State/board force Nodal Officer
- 4th Verify by the Ministry department or your Application sent to PFMS for Payment
Eligibility for NSP CSS Scholarship
NSP CSS Scholarship Amount and Duration of Scholarship (from the financial year 2022-23)
Allocation of NSP CSS Scholarship
Reservation of this Scholarship
Download State-wise CSS Merit List 2022
- Bihar NSP CSS Merit List 2022.Download
- Other States students Check State Board’s official website
Contact us at NSP:
Email id: [email protected]