ONGC Scholarship 2021: ONGC Scholarship is provided by the ONGC Foundation that aims to financially support poor students belonging to General, SC/ST/OBC categories to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship scheme, the candidates studying in the 1st year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA, or Master in Geophysics /Geology courses are eligible with a scholarship of Rs. 48,000 per annum to complete their studies.
ONGC Scholarship 2021:
- The candidates must belong to the General/ SC/ ST/ OBC category
- The students must be studying in first-year graduate in Engineering or MBBS course or first-year Master’s degree student in Geology/ Geophysics or MBA program.
- The Applicants must be obtained minimum marks of 60% in their previous examination.
- Family annual income not more than Two Lakhs per annum from all sources
- Age limit of students: Not be more than 30 years as on 01-07-2020
Rs 48,000 per annum ( A total of General categories 500 students, OBC 500 students, and SC/ST 1000 students will be selected for this scholarship)
Apply Now ONGC Scholarship
1. Students Aadhaar Card
2. Students Caste Certificate
3. Matriculation Certificate proof of Age Certificate
4. Previous year mark sheet ( 12th mark sheet in Engg./ MMBS
5. Students consolidated Graduation mark sheet in MBA/Masters in Geology/ Geophysics.
6. The Family annual income certificate in Hindi/English language
7. Bank passbook of the candidates attested by the bank.
8. Students’ PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy (in case it is not available).
9. Copy of declaration/ undertaking.
How can you apply?
Click on Apply Now button below:
How to apply, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button to apply online
Step 2: Select your category-wise or course-wise scholarship scheme.
Step 3: all the options are given below select the category-wise scheme option.
Step 4: and click understood click Apply
Step 5: fill in your general information and click on Next.
Step 6: Upload all the documents and Submit.
ONGC Online Apply Last date: 05-09-2021
Note: You need to submit the hard copy of the online application form along with all documents to the designated office of ONGC all Zone wise addresses are given below to send your hard copy.
- ONGC Scholarship Zone wise seat and Address:- Click here
- ONGC Scholarship Notification Download Here
Zone wise Scholarship seat:
|No. of Scholarships||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
Hard copy Submission Zone-Wise Address:
|Sl.No.||Name of Zone||Send your application to this address|
|1.||North Zone||Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, Pin-Code-248003|
|2.||West Zone||GM (HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Pin-Code-400051|
|3.||North-East Zone||Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC, Assam Asset, Central Workshop, 2nd Floor, B.G. Road, Sivasagar, Assam. Pin-Code- 785640,|
|4.||East Zone||Incharge HR/ER, MBA Basin, ONGC, 50 – J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, Pin-Code-700071.|
|5.||South Zone||Incharge HR/ER, ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower – I, Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai, Pin-Code- 600008.|
ONGC Scholarship 2021:
Topic Covered:- ONGC Scholarship 2021, How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship, ONGC Scholarship 2021 Last Date, ONGC Scholarship Address, ONGC Scholarship Documents, OGNC Scholarship Eligibility.
More Scholarships link below:
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List