SBI Asha Scholarship 2022-23: Dear All Students today in this post we are going to tell you about the best scholarship program named SBI Asha Scholarship 2022-23, these students can apply for this scholarship by studying in class 6th to 12th students in all over India, and Caste and Categories Students Can Apply for this scholarship.
SBI Scholarship 2022-23
This scholarship is a Private Scholarship an initiative of the SBI Foundation under its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure the continuity of their education.
Under this SBI Asha scholarship, students studying in Classes 6 to 12 can obtain the opportunity to receive a scholarship of Rs 15,000 for one year. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
- NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
SBI Asha Scholarship 2022-23
- Open to All Indian students
- All Caste and Categories students can Apply.
- Male/ Female All are eligible.
- Students studying in Classes 6 to 12 are eligible.
- Students must have mark obtained a minimum of 75% marks in the previous year.
- The annual family income of the candidates must be less than Rs 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Rs.15,000 for one year
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now button below
- Click on Apply Now link given below You will now be redirected to the ‘SBI Asha Scholarship’ application form page.
- Now Click on Apply Online option Class/ Scheme wise
- Now register with your email/ Mobile Number and Generate a New password
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
SBI Scholarship Important Link
|SBI Scholarship Apply Link||Click Here|
|Foundation by||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Last Date||15/10/2022|
How to Apply SBI Scholarship
FAQs: SBI Asha Scholarship 2022-23
What is the selection process for SBI Asha Scholarship 2022-23?
The selection of scholars for the ‘SBI Asha Scholarship 2022-23’ will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection.
Q. If selected for this Scholarship, how will I receive the scholarship Amount?
- Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly received into the bank account of the Applicants.
Q. Will I get this scholarship for subsequent years of studies?
- No. This is a one-time scholarship for students studying in Classes 6 to 12th.
More private Scholarship links are below.