NSP Scholarship Portal
- NSP scholarship: Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- NSP Scholarship: Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants fulfilling the following conditions can apply:
- One or both the guardians of the candidates should be working as a Beedi worker/Cine worker/Limestone and Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Iron Ore Manganese and Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker for at least the last six months.
- The candidates must have passed the last qualifying examination on the first attempt.
- The applicants must be doing admission to a regular course from any recognized board/ University.
- The Students’ family monthly income must not exceed Rs. 10,000 from all the sources except for Cine workers where the income must not exceed Rs. 8,000 per month or Rs 1,00,000 per annum.
Note: This scheme is also for the children of Contract/ Gharkhata workers.
Apply for this Scholarship:
NSP Scholarship Important Dates:
Scholarship opening date: 18 August 2021*
Scholarship closing date: November 2021*
Defective application verification last date: December 2021*
Institute verification last date:: December 2021*
Note: All dates may be change as per NSP check NSP Scholarship Portal.
The selected students will receive the following scholarship amount:
- Students of classes 1 to 4th will receive Rs. 250/- for purchasing books, dresses, etc.
- For classes 5 to 8 Rs.940/- will be received to girls and boys students will get Rs.500/-
- For class 9th students will be received Rs.1140/- to girls and boys received Rs.700/-
- For Girl students of the class, 10th will be received of Rs.1840/- and boys of the same scheme can get Rs1400/-
- For girls students who studying in PUC, I & II will get Rs. 2,440/-
- For boys students studying in PUC, I & II will get Rs.2,000/-
- Girls and boys who pursuing ITI courses will receive Rs.10,000/-
- Girls and boys who studying in Degree courses will receive Rs.3,000/-
- Girls and boys who studying in Professional courses such as BE/MBBS/BSc-Agri. will receive Rs.15,000/-
Following documents are required for this scheme:
- Candidates Photo
- Identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers).
- Students Bank Passbook for Post Matric ( and for Pre Matric if Students have not bank account then or provide students parents joint Passbook).
- Previous year passing certificate/ mark sheet.
- The family Income Certificate of the parent is issued by any Authority.
How can you apply?
Click on Apply Now button
Step- 1: Go to the National Scholarship official website and click on ‘New Registration‘.
Step- 2: Read all the guidelines carefully, select the check-box, and ‘Continue‘.
Step-3: Select your domicile state, select scholarship category, scheme type (post-matric or pre-matric), gender, write the student’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step- 4: Fill in bank account details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step- 5: Select the Aadhaar card or Bank Account Number as identification detail
Step- 6: and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step- 7: The OTP will be generated for mobile number verification.
Step-8: Now, log in using OTP and fill the application form.
How to Apply Step by Step Video:
Check more Govt. scholarship link below:
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 for all WB students
More private Scholarship link below:
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students
Arun chougala · July 17, 2021 at 1:20 pm
Realy best scolrship