HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021: HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID-19 Crisis Support Scholarship Program is Open by HDFC Bank that aims to support the students affected by the COVID crisis to continue their education. The scholarship program is intended for school students from Class 1-12th to those pursuing Undergraduate, PG, and diploma courses.
Under this scholarship scheme, the candidates who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning members or whose earning relatives have lost their work (or livelihood) during the pandemic will be provided with one-time monetary help from Rs.15,000 to Rs.75,000.
Also Read:- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Open for Indian students only.
- The students must be presently studying in Class 1 to 12th and Diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate (General and Professional) Courses.
- Candidates who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- Candidates who lost either or both of their parents/earning members since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their job (or livelihood) during the pandemic.
- The student’s family annual income must be less than or equal to Rs.6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
Note:- Students of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021
- For Class, 1 to 5th students– Rs.15,000/-
- For Class 6 to 8th students – Rs. 18,000/-
- For Class 9 to 12th students– Rs. 21,000/-
- For Diploma courses students – INR 20,000/-
- For U.G (General Courses – B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, B.C.A, etc.)– Rs. 30,000/-
- For P.G courses (M.Com, M.A, etc.)– Rs. 35,000/-
- For U.G (Professional courses – B.Tech, M.B.B.S, L.L.B, B.Arch, N.ursing)– Rs. 50,000/-
- For Postgraduate (Professional courses M.Tech, M.B.A, etc.)– Rs.55,000 to 75,000/-
Also Read:– HDFC Bank New Scholarship for Class 6 to P.G
Eligibility & Apply Process
- Students Previous year examination marksheet (2019-20)
- Photo of the applicant
- Applicant’s identity cards issued by the government (Aadhaar Card / PAN card/ voter card/ driving license etc.)
- Proof of current year admission in college/ school/ university (fee receipt/admission letter /institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21).
- Upload Crisis document (Parents/ Guardians Death certificate or proof of job loss closed any company or any other work closed in this pandemic)
- Make sure Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis ( the persons Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the candidates (or parent)
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now Option.
Step- 4: Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
Step -5: Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
Step- 6: Upload all the required documents.
Step- 7: Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on the ‘Preview’ option.
If all the details filled in by the students are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process.
Also Read:- Colgate Scholarship 2021 for All Students
Selection Steps of this Scholarship:
1. What is the selection process of this scholarship?
- Shortlisting of students based on proof of crisis and other educational eligibility criteria
- All document verification of students
- Telephonic Interview of the students
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021
:: Check more Govt. scholarship link below::
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 for all WB students
:: More private Scholarship link below::