Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is a activate of the Reliance Foundation that offers monetary help to praiseworthy students and extraordinarily abled students of class 12th. Named after the renowned business tycoon of India and the founder of Reliance Industries, Dhirubhai Ambani, this scholarship targets supporting the advanced degree of exemplary students who show a monetary need and extraordinarily abled students by furnishing them with reasonable monetary help. Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship also helps these students to emerge as young professionals in the future.
Also Read: ONGC Scholarship 2021 for All Students
Opening in 1996, the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship has by far supported over 11,500 meritorious scholars out of which 50% of scholarship recipients are girls and 20% are specially-abled students. Need to find more about the scholarship? Given below is a detailed all about of the scholarship. Also, read more details about the scholarship like its eligibility criteria, the online application process, rewards, selection process, and more details in this article.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
|1.||Scholarship name||Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship|
|2.||Scholarship Distributor||Reliance Foundation|
|4.||Scholarship Gives||All India|
|5.||Eligibility Criteria||Meritorious students of class 12th
(including PWD students)
|6.||Age Limits||Below 20 years|
|7.||Application Apply Process||The students receive the Letter of Eligibility for the scholarship along with the details for the online application form.|
|8.||Application deadline||online within 60 days from the date of the letter sent by the Foundation.|
|9.||Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 41,000 per annum|
|10.||Selection Merit Criteria||Merit list of CBSE/State Board|
Scholarship – Eligibility
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship: Eligible for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship, the applicants need to fulfill certain qualification conditions. These conditions depend on the age of the students, their monetary needs, and educational greatness. Find beneath the key qualification models that every student needs to fulfill to available the scholarship.
- The Candidates who have secured a rank in the CBSE/State Board merit list of class 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- The Students must be enrolled in a degree/diploma course at a recognized University/Institution/College.
- The age of the Applicants should be below 20 years as on 30 April of the year of the scholarship application form.
- The family annual income of the students should be less than Rs. 4.50 Lakh
(Note: The preference will be given to Applicants having a family income of less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh per annum).
- The scholarship is also open for PWD students for whom there are no income criteria.
Note: The candidates who receive the Letters of Eligibility from Reliance Foundation are only eligible to online apply for the scholarship.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
Application Apply Now
The online application process for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is marginally different from the other scholarships. Since the scholarship is just accessible for only available candidates who are among the top rank holders of the CBSE/State Board, the Reliance Foundation sends the Letters of Eligibility to the top 15 scorers of each state aside from Maharashtra, Goa, and Gujarat. The Letters of Eligibility for these three states are sent to the best 10 scorers of each district. The students receiving the Letters of Eligibility can apply for the scholarship online within 60 days from the date of the letter sent by the Foundation. Given below is the step-by-step process of how to apply for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship.
Step- 1: First, Visit the official page of the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship.
Step- 2: Second, Click on the ‘Login’ button to start the online application.
Step- 3: Log in using the login id and password Received in the Letters of Eligibility.
Step- 4: Login successfully, the Applicants will get the online application for the scholarship. Fill in the online application form.
Step 5: Now Upload Required documents with the online application form.
Step 6: and Submit the online application form.
- Class 12th Mark sheet or grade sheet
- Annual family income proof certificate
- PWD/ Disability certificate (if applicable)
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship- Amount
Apply Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
Contact Details: Reliance Foundation
Address: Reliance Corporate Park, 1st Floor, Project Office, Near Gate B, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai: 400701. Land-line No.: +9122-79675150, +9122-79675197, +9122-44775175, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check more Govt. scholarship links:
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
Check more private Scholarship links:
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students