Saksham Scholarship 2022-23 – dear all students in this post we provide you a new Private scholarship this Name is Saksham Scholarship 2022-23, in this post all the details about this scholarship who can apply, how to apply this scholarship and how many scholarship Amount received. please read this post carefully for Apply this New Scholarship 2022. This is a Private Scholarship.
Saksham Scholarship 2022-23
Saksham Scholarship 2022-23 for Drivers’ Children’ is an initiative of Mahindra Finance to provide financial assistance to the children of drivers’ community to support them in continuing their education. Under this scholarship, students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana, who are studying in Class 1 to 12, Graduation and Post graduation will be provided with a one-time (fixed) scholarship amount of up to Rs 20,000/- to their educational expenses.
- Students must be studying in Class 1 to 12th, Graduation and Post graduation (both general and professional).
- Candidates must have secured 60% and above marks in their previous class.
- One of the parents should be a driver (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van, etc.) and should hold a valid driving license
- Applicants annual family income must be from all sources should not be more than Rs 4,00,000.
- Open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana.
- Children or family members of Mahindra Finance & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
NOTE: Scholarships will be awarded to a maximum of two students per family
- National Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Start
- NSP Scholarship for Handicap Student
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- National Scholarship 2022-23 Renewal
- How to Edit NSP Form After Final Submit
- NSP NMMS Scholarship Scheme
- HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022
- The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- For Class 1 to 8 students Rs 5,000 for 1 year.
- Class 9 and 10 – Rs 8,000 for 1 year
- For Class 11 and 12 – Rs 10,000 for 1 year
- Graduation Rs 15,000 for 1 year
- For Post graduation Rs 20,000 for 1 year
- Photograph of the candidate
- Marksheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Income proof certificate (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- School/ College Admission proof (Fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/ bonafide certificate)
- Candidates Bank account details (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Students Father’s Commercial driving license (taxi, cab, mini van, school van, magic/pick-up, etc.)
- Contract copy/income proof/employee ID card (for cab driver’s profile if they do not possess a commercial driving license)
- Domicile certificate/ Address proof certificate /residential certificate/telephone bill/ration card).
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
- Click on Apply Now given below You will now be redirected to the ‘Saksham Scholarship’ application form page.
- Now Click on Apply Online option Class/ Scheme wise
- Now register with your email/ Mobile Number and Generate a New password
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Saksham Scholarship Important Link
|Saksham Scholarship Apply Link||Apply Now|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here|
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship Parent Declaration Form (Download)
- Pragati Scholarship For Students Eligibility & Apply Online
What is the selection process for this scholarship programme?
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates
- Final interview by a selection committee for final selection
|Apply Start Date||11 June 2022|
|Apply Last Date||31 Aug 2022|
|Get Updates||Join Telegram|