NSP Scholarship for Handicap / Disabilities students for Pre-matric, Post-matric, and Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities. How to Apply, Eligibility, documents and Apply dates, all candidates who are eligible for this scheme apply nsp scholarship this scholarship is given by central government of India department, all the eligibility details and required documents given below check carefully and apply now.
Scholarship for Handicap Students
About the Scheme:
The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India is offering Scholarships for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities to advance quality education among students who are studying after at graduate/post-graduate/diploma level. The vital target of the scholarship is to perceive and advance quality education among candidates with Disabilities by providing them with full financial help.
- NSP Last Date 2022-23
- No Scheme Available NSP
- NSP Form Edit Kaise kare
- NSP Application Defective
- Institute Verification steps
- NSP Scholarship 2022-23
- Candidates must be an Indian
- students studying in Class 1 to 10 for the pre-matric scholarship scheme for Disability
- Applicants must be passed Class- 10th or higher secondary or any higher exam of a recognized Board for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Disability.
- The applicants must be studying at graduate/post-graduate/diploma level in notified institutions of excellence in education for Top Class scheme
- Applicants have more than 40% disability issued by any competent medical authority.
- Candidates’ family annual income less than INR 2.50 lakh (Pre-matric and post-matric), Rs.6,00,000 (6 Lakhs) top class.
- Approx.: Rs.6000/- to Rs.60,000/- ( Class wise and PWD wise)
Apply this Scholarship:
- Photo of the Student
- Students previous year mark sheet
- Admission fee receipt of current course year
- Candidates Age proof certificate
- Family Annual Income certificate
- Candidate Bank Passbook details
- Candidates disability Certificate more than 40% disability.
|NSP Scholarship Apply Start Date
|22 July 2022
|NSP Apply last Date
|31 OCT 2022
|Institute Verification Last Date
|15 Nov 2022
- e Kalyan Scholarship 2022
- Bihar Scholarship 2022-23
- National Scholarship Portal
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship
- The scholarship scheme can be given to a maximum of two children of the same family (permissible if the second child is a twin)
- The scholarship for pursuing any class will be given only for one year. On repeating the class, the scholarship application will be withdrawn.
- 50% of the total scholarships will be reserved for girls students.
- Click Here to know more details for Pre-Matric
- Click Here to know more details for Post-Matric
- Click Here to know more details for Top Class
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply online for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step1: go to the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration.
Step2: Read all the guidelines carefully, select the check box, and ‘Continue
Step3: Select your domicile state, select scholarship category (Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities), select scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the student’s name, student’s date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step4: Now fill in your bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step5: Provide Students Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step6: Now the mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the online application form.
Step8: Your application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the students are advised to fill the scholarship form correctly, no changes can be made once the final submitted form. The candidates are also advised to fill only one scholarship on NSP as multiple scholarships will lead to the cancellation of the form.
How to Apply step by step:
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal
|National Scholarship Portal
|Central Government of India
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
|Start date of Scholarship
|22 July 2022
|Mode of Application
|Apply Last Date