NSP Scholarship for Pre-matric, Post-matric, and Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities. How to Apply, Eligibility, documents and Apply dates, all candidates who are eligible for this scheme apply scholarship this scholarship is given by central government of India department, all the eligibility details and required documents given below check carefully and apply now.
About the Scheme:
NSP Scholarship: The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India is offering Scholarships for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities to advance quality education among students who are studying after at graduate/post-graduate/diploma level. The vital target of the scholarship is to perceive and advance quality education among candidates with Disabilities by providing them with full financial help.
Also Read: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Candidates must be an Indian
- students studying in Class 9 or 10 for the pre-matric scholarship scheme
- Applicants must be passed Class- 10 or higher secondary or any higher exam of a recognized Board for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- The applicants must be studying at graduate/post-graduate/diploma level in notified institutions of excellence in education for Top Class scheme
- Applicants have more than 40% disability issued by any competent medical authority.
- Candidates’ family annual income less than INR 2.50 lakh (Pre-matric and post-matric), Rs.6,00,000 (6 Lakhs) top class.
- Approx: Rs. 6000/- to Rs 60,000/- ( Class wise and PWD wise)
- Repayment of educational expenses and non-refundable charges paid/payable to the organization: Up to INR 2 Lakhs for every annum (subject to genuine sum)
- Repayment of costs for the acquisition of a PC with extras: INR 30,000 (once award)
- Repayment of costs for the acquisition of Aids and Assistive Devices: INR 30,000 (once award)
- Upkeep recompense for hostellers: INR 3,000 every month
- Upkeep recompense for day scholars: INR 1,500 every month
- Book award (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 5,000 for every annum
- Exceptional recompenses: INR 2,000 every month
Apply NSP Scholarship:
- Photo of the Student
- Students previous year mark sheet
- Admission fee receipt of current course year
- Candidates Age proof certificate
- Family Annual Income certificate
- Students bank account details
- Candidates disability Certificate more than 40% disability.
Scholarship Important dates:
Scholarship scheme open date:- 18 August 2021
Scholarship scheme Closed date:- November 2021*
Scholarship Verification Last date at Institute Level: December 2021*
All the dates may be changes as per NSP check NSP Scholarship Portal.
Also Read: NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- The scholarship scheme can be given to a maximum of two children of the same family (permissible if the second child is a twin)
- The scholarship for pursuing any class will be given only for one year. On repeating the class, the scholarship application will be withdrawn.
- 50% of the total scholarships will be reserved for girls students.
- Click Here to know more details for Pre-Matric
- Click Here to know more details for Post-Matric
- Click Here to know more details for Top Class
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply online for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step-1: go to the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration.
Step- 2: Read all the guidelines carefully, select the check box, and ‘Continue
Step- 3: Select your domicile state, select scholarship category (Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities), select scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the student’s name, student’s date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step- 4: Now fill in your bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step- 5: Provide Students Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step-6: Now the mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step- 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the online application form.
Step- 8: Your application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the students are advised to fill the scholarship form correctly, no changes can be made once the final submitted form. The candidates are also advised to fill only one scholarship on NSP as multiple scholarships will lead to the cancellation of the form.
How to Apply step by step:
Check more Govt. scholarship link below:
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
More private Scholarship link below:
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students