UP Scholarship 2021-22: The online applications for UP scholarships for the educational session 2021-22 will online open from 20 July 2021. According to the timetable notify by the UP Government dated 12 July 2021, the applications for UP Pre-Matric and UP Post-Matric scholarships will open from 20 July 2021 and will proceed till 12-October- 2021, and October 21, 2021, separately.
Consistently, the Government of Uttar Pradesh declares various Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for students who are domicile of UP state and belong to the General, SC, ST, OBC, and Minority categories. The applications for these scholarships are made online through a dedicated scholarship website named ‘SAKSHAM’ (also known as Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System).
Also Read: Minority scholarships 2021-22 Eligibility
UP Scholarship 2021-22:
Apply Online Dates:
- Application start date: 20th July 2021
Application Last dates:
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship– 12th October 2021
- For Post-Matric Scholarship– 21st October 2021
Application correction dates:
For Pre-Matric Scholarship– 9th Nov to 19th Nov 2021
For Post-Matric Scholarship– 16th Nov to 26th Nov 2021
Payment Disbursement Dates:
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship- 27th Dec 2021
- For Post-Matric Scholarship- 27th Dec 2021
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship Time-Table 2021-22 – CLICK HERE
UP Post-Matric Scholarship Time-Table 2021-22 – CLICK HERE
UP Scholarship 2021-22
- Students Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, or PAN card for Residential proof.
- Students Caste certificate (if applicable)
- The family Annual Income certificate
- Candidates Domicile certificate
- Student ID proof
- Applicants Previous year Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Admission letter/ Present year fee receipt
- Students Bank passbook
Also Read: Top 5 Private/NGO’s Scholarships 2021-22
List of Scholarships Class & Category:
A list of scholarships offered by the UP Government is given Below:-
- For Pre Matric Scholarship of ST/SC/General Category students –SC/ST/General students who are studying in Class 9th and 10th.
- For Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for ST/SC/General Category – SC/ST/General category students who are studying in Class 11th and 12th.
- Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category Students– Scholarship open for SC/ST/General category students who are studying in a class undergraduate or higher level.
- Post matric for Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category students – Open for SC/ST/General category students who are studying in Class 11th and above class at an institution outside the UP state.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities community– Open for minority community students studying in Class 9th and 10th.
- Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities community – Open for minority community students who are studying at graduation or higher level.
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities Students – Open for minority community students who are studying in Class 11th and 12th.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC category Students – Open for OBC category students studying in Class 9th and 10th.
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC category– Open for OBC category students who are studying in Class 11th and 12th.
- Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC category Students– Scholarships open for OBC category students who are studying in under-graduation and higher-level courses.
UP Scholarship 2021-22
How Can You Apply?
Click on Apply Now Option
The students who are eligible for these scholarships can apply online by following the steps given below–
Step-1: Go to the official website of the UP Scholarship Portal (SAKSHAM).
Step- 2: Select the scholarship scheme to apply for and click to register option.
(Pre-Matric Class 9-10 students, Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12 students, Post-matric Other than Inter, Post-matric scholarship Outside State).
Note: If you are a Renewal Student then register in Renewal Options
Step- 3: Once you registered, log in using the registration no and password received on the registered mobile number and email id.
Step- 4: After logging into the scholarship dashboard, fillup the scholarship application.
Step- 5: Fill in all required details and upload required documents online.
Ste- 6: Now Submit the application form.
Check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21:
- Check UP Scholarship Status for 2020-21: Click here
- UP Scholarship Status Check by Bank Account No: Click Here
- Check Pre-Matric Scholarship Status For All Students:- Fresh & Renewal
- Check Post Matric Inter Scholarship Status for few students:- Fresh & Renewal
- Check Post Matric Scholarship Status Other Than Inter For few students:- Fresh & Renewal
Check more Govt. scholarship link below:
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
More private Scholarship link below:
- HDFC Scholarship for Class 6 to Post-graduation
- ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Keep India Scholarship 2020-21 for College Students
- COVID Support Scholarship for Class 1 to Graduation
- HDFC Scholarship Result 2021-22 Selection Merit List
- Credit Suisse Scholarship for College Students