NSP Saksham Scholarship Scheme- AICTE- Saksham Scholarship 2022-23 is an invited for differently- abled students/ physically handicap students admission to the first year of technical degree/diploma courses in any of the AICTE- Approved institutions. Those candidates can scholarship by national scholarship scheme Saksham Scholarship Scheme.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is now officially known as the Ministry of Education.
NSP Saksham Scholarship Scheme
This Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Scheme is being implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with an aim to encourage and support specially- abled children to pursue technical education. The students will be get scholarship amount Rs 50,000 per annual for every year of study.
Saksham Scholarship Scheme –Overview
|1.||Name of the scholarship||AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme|
|2||Name of Scholarship Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|3||Provider details||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|4||Place of study||AICTE approved institutions in India|
|5||For Class/ Level of Study||Technical diploma/ Degree courses|
|6||Apply Online Date from||22 July 2022 to 31 Oct 2022|
|7||Number of scholarships||Not specified|
|8||Scholarship Award details||Rs 50,000 per annum for every year of study|
|9||Term of the scholarship||One academic year|
|10||Application process||Apply online through the National Scholarship Portal|
|12||Name of Article||Govt. Scholarship|
Other Important Links
- National Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Start
- Scholarship for Handicap Student- NSP
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- National Scholarship 2022-23 Renewal
- How to Edit NSP Form After Final Submit
- NMMS Scholarship Scheme NSP
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
- NSP Central Sector of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities
Saksham Scholarship 2022-23- AICTE
To be eligible, students be-
- The students must be a specially-abled student/ physically handicap having a disability of more than 40%.
- Candidates must be admitted to the first year of degree/diploma level course or second year of degree/diploma level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year.
- Candidates family annual income of not more than Rs. 8 Lakh per annum.
- Read more details and Download Notification link given below.
- All eligible specially-abled students will receive scholarship amount Rs 50,000 for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computers, books, stationery, software, equipment, etc.
- Applicant Photo
- Aadhaar card
- Family Income Certificate
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12 (as applicable)
- College admission receipt of tuition fee
- Admission letter for getting admission in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- Duly signed declaration by the parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How to Apply National Scholarship step by step
- Step1: Open National Scholarships Portal at scholarships.gov.in.
- Step2: Click on “New Registration”, the guidelines open up.
- Step3: Check all the guidelines carefully and click on “Continue” after selecting the check box for the terms and conditions.
- Step4: Fill all the details and select the applicable options.
- Step5: Enter mobile number to receive the One Time Password or OTP and verify your Form.
- Step6: Enter captcha code and click on “Submit” to register the application.
- Step7: Now Login on the portal by clicking on “Login to Apply”.
- Step8: In the dashboard, click on “Fresh for Application“.
- Step9: Select the Scholarship Scheme as “Saksham Scholarship Scheme“.
- Step 10: Fill the application form and submit
- Step11: After submit form go to next level now upload required documents.
- Check carefully the application after that and press “Submit.
Renewal of Saksham Scholarship Scheme
The candidates who wants to apply for renewal of their scholarship, they must visit the scholarship portal of “National scholarship Portal (NSP)“ click on Log in Renewal Application Option with the Candidate Previous Application Number and Password then apply for renewal. The renewal students will have to edit a few details and the applications will be open for Renewal Now students check all details and upload documents and Submit the Scholarship Form.
candidates who will make it to the list will receive the scholarship amount.
|National Scholarship Portal for fresh Applications||scholarships.gov.in|
|Apply for Fresh Registration 2022-23||Login 2022-23 Fresh Application|
|Renewal Application 2022-23||Renewal Login 2022-23|
|Official website if AICTE||www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in|
|SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP FOR SPECIALLY ABLED STUDENT ( TECHNICAL DEGREE)|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR SPECIALLY ABLED STUDENT ( TECHNICAL DIPLOMA)|
Apply Important Dates of Saksham Scholarship
|Apply Start Date||22 July 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||31 October 2022|
|Institute Verification Last Date||15th November 2022|
|Get Latest Updates||Join Telegram|