SBI General Suraksha Scholarship 2021-22– Hello dear all students to i m going to tell you about a new scholarship from SBI General Insurance Company Limited this scholarship name is SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2021 for class 9 to 12th and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses. if your are eligible for this scholarship, can apply check all the details eligibility and documents given below:
SBI General Suraksha Scholarship 2021:
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is given by SBI General Insurance Company Limited to financially support to students whos family affected by C OVID-19 crisis, this scholarship for students to complete their education.
SBI General Suraksha Scholarship Eligibility:
- This scholarship open for Indian only.
- The students who have Lost their parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020, OR The students family member lost their job during CO-VID- 19 pandemic.
- Candidates must be studying in Class 9th to 12th and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
- Students should be currently enrolled in any school/ college and continuing their education.
- The candidates family annual income should not be more than Rs. 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
- Students of employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study are not eligible for this scheme.
The selected students for this scholarship will receive the benefits given below –
For Class 9 to 12 students – Rs.29,500/- per annum
For Graduation students – Rs.38,500/- per annum
Also Read:- e-kalyan scholarship open 2021-22
Also Read:- Pragati Scholarship open 2021-22
SBI General Scholarship Documents:
1. Applicants Passport size photograph
2. Applicants Aadhaar card
3. Students Family annual income proof (Income Certificate, Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR, etc.)
4. Candidates Previous year marksheet
5. Present academic year school/ college admission proof (bona-fide certificate/ fee receipt/ admission letter/ institution identity card etc.)
6. Proof of Co vid-19 crisis (death certificate of patent(s) or proof of job loss)
7. Given a reference from a person who knows you/ family’s crisis (Can be a head of school/ college, school teacher, doctor, or a government officer, etc.)
8. Candidates Bank account details passbook copy.
How can you apply?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below:-
Step 1:- Go to the scholarship apply portal link given below.
Step 2:- Open a new window click on apply now
step 3:- Now Sign Up for Fresh students or Login for Already user.
step 4:- Apply for this scholarship SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
step 5:- Fill the the details and required upload documents
step 6:- submit the application form Click Here for Apply Now.
All Scholarship Updates Check Here
Check more Govt. scholarship link below-
- NSP Scholarship Open Date 2021-22
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for students
- National Scholarship All Scholarship Details