NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23
To be eligible, Students must be:
- Candidates must be studying in Class 1 to 10th.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous year.
- Annual family income of not more than INR 1 lakh per annual from all sources.
- Applicants belonging to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Isai, Jains, Christians, Buddhists, and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
Also Check: Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
NSP Scholarship Benefits:
- School Admission fee for Class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 500 per annum
- Students tuition fee for Class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 350 per month
- School maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for Class 1 to 5
- School maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Hostellers): INR 600 per month for Class 6 to 10
- School maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for Class 6 to 10
- 1,000 to 12,000 (1 to 10th Class wise or School tuition Fee wise Distributed).
1. Candidates Domicile Certificate
2. Self-community certificate by the student- download
3. Students self-attested copy of previous year mark sheet
4. Students Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
5. Family Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government.
6. Bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father.
Before filling the online application process, students are advised to keep the following documents handy:
1. Educational documents of student
2. Student’s Bank Passbook
3. Aadhaar number of the Student
4. If Aadhaar is not available, then the Bonafide certificate from Institute / School must be upload.
5. Students Bank passbook/ Aadhaar Enrolment ID
6. If School/ College is different from the domicile state of the candidates, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
How can you apply online?
Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ link below.
Now eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship following steps–
Step-1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button here.
Step-2: you go to the NSP official website, select the new registration for a new user, and ‘Continue’ tick the three checkboxes and continue.
Step-3: Now Select your state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme NSP Pre matric- for class 1 to 10th) select gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step-4: Now give the bank account details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
How to Apply NSP Pre Matric Scholarship:
Also, Read: Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
How to Apply NSP Scholarship:
Step-5: Now Fill in the Aadhaar Number or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button below.
Step-6: Now you will receive an OTP for Verification
Step-7: Now, log in using OTP and submit, Generate a Password you Like your name@123/ nsp@1234 Like this and continue and fill the application form.
Step-8: Application No and password generated for Login and fill the form or Use that for renewal scholarship next time or for future references.
Note: All the students are advised to fill the online application form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.
Note: The candidates are advised to fill in only one application form as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Fresh Registration: Weightage will be offered by the financial need of the applicant rather than the marks got. In the event that the family income and the marks of the two candidates are the same, the result will be produced by the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior candidate.
- Renewal Apply: The scholarship will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous years in the same course and at the same institute.
NSP Scholarship Important Dates:
|NSP Apply Start Date||20 July 2022|
|Apply Last Date||30 Sep 2022|
|Institute Defective Verification Last Date||15 Nov 2022|
|Institute Verification Last Date||15/11/2022|
All the dates may change check NSP Official website
Key Points of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|NSP Scholarship Apply Start Date||20 July 2022|
|Apply Last Date||open till 30 Sep 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Link||scholarships.gov.in|
|Apply Last Date||30-09-2022|
|Get New Updates||Join Telegram|
|nsp scholarship 2022-23||National Scholarship Portal|
- Scholarships 30% of the total seats are reserved for female candidates.
- The seat will move to the male candidate in case of the non-availability of the female candidate.
- A student can be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students.