Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship- आज किस इस पोस्ट में हम आपको एक नया स्कालरशिप के बारे में बताने वाले हैं जिसका नाम हैं Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship जिसमे स्टूडेंट्स को 1,60,000/- रुपये का स्कालरशिप का पैसा मिलेगा, सभी जानकारी इस पोस्ट में देने वाले हैं तो इसे ध्यान से पढ़े और अगर आप इसके लिए योग्य होते हैं तो जरुर आवेदन करें.
Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship 2022
- Open for girl students from North-Eastern states (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim) only.
- Applicant must be currently pursuing the first year of engineering (BE and BTech only) and medical (MBBS and BDS only) undergraduate courses from the top colleges in India (Click here to see the list of eligible colleges and universities).
- Applicant must have passed Class 12 from any school located in North-Eastern states only in the academic year 2019-20/2020-21/2021-22.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ST/EWS (Annual family income less than INR 8 lakh)
- Children of employees of Buddy4Study, Tata AIG and Avanti Fellows are not eligible
- up to INR 1,60,000 per year till the completion of UG programme.
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees.
- Photo of the candidate
- Identity proof (PAN/ Aadhaar card/voter ID card/driving license, etc.)
- Address proof (Domicile certificate/ Aadhaar card/voter card/Ration card etc)
- Class 12th marksheet
- Present year admission proof (College ID /Admission Letter/ Bonafide)
- Current Year fee receipt
- Bank A/c details of the applicant (passbook copy/ cancelled cheque)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST category (Not required for general category candidates).
- Annual income proof certificate
- EWS Certificate (optional)
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ option below:
Step1 click on Apply Now option for ‘Application Form Page’
Step2– If not registered 1st Register with your Email or Mobile No.
Step3– You will now be redirected to the Scholarship’ Form page.
Step4– Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the Process.
Step5– Fill in the required details in the online scholarship Form.
Step6– Upload the required documents.
Step7– Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
Step8– Check All the Details carefully and click on the ‘Submit’ option.
How many students Get this scholarship?
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
- Shortlisting of students based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interaction with the shortlisted students
- Final selection by the scholarship provider.