Fellowships in USA, The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced experts keen on fortifying their administration abilities through a shared trade of information and comprehension about issues of normal worry in the U.S. also, Fellows’ nations of origin.
Fellowships in USA:
Fellowships are set at one of the participating USA colleges. Fellows can’t pick which college they will join in. Maybe, they are relegated in assorted gatherings of 7-15 to the most proper host organization dependent on their space of interest and expert field.
Also Read:- Google Free Four Certificate Courses
Study Level/Field :
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. The eligible program fields are:
As a non-degree courses, the Fellowship offers significant opportunities for proficient improvement through chose university courses, going to meetings, organizing, and Practical work encounters.
Know more this Fellowships
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
The qualified Courses fields are :
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Number of Awards :
Approximately 200 Fellowships are awarded annually.
Residents of qualified countries: Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
Scholarship Rewards :
The Fellowship provides to you:
- The Fellowship provides Payment of tuition and fees.
- Pre -academic English language training, if required
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance
- Accident and sickness coverage
- The Fellowship provides you book allowance
- One-time computer subsidy
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events)
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
The applicant must have:
- The Applicants must have an undergraduate degree
- The Applicant must have minimum of five years of full-time professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the USA
- The Students must have demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- The Applicant Know Good English language ability.
You are Eligible Apply Now
For Apply go to Official Website : Click Here
Vaishnavi · June 30, 2021 at 11:52 am
I didn’t have PAN card what should I do please reply me