Covid Support Scholarship 2021: Dear All Students today I will give you information about the scholarship this scholarship name is Digital Bharati Covid-Support Scholarship for Class 1 to 12th Students are Eligible but, Some Eligibility criteria is Required for this All the Information and Eligibility Criteria, Documents are necessary given below check and apply this if you are eligible :
About this Scholarship :
Digital Bharati COVID Support Scholarship is given by ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support those students who have lost their parents ( father, Mother, or Parents ) in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Under this scholarship will be provided tablets/laptops and vouchers to get an educational subscription for online learning at leading ed-tech companies, This crisis-based scholarship will support the students for a period of the next 5 years.
Who Can Apply for ( Eligibility ):
- Open for All- India students from Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
- Applicants should be continuing their education.
Also Read:- New Covid-19 Support Scholarship 2021
- Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
- Online counseling and career guidance
- Marksheet of the previous Year qualification
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card/ PAN card)
- Admission proof Currently (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card)
- Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian
- Students Passport size photograph
Click on the ‘Apply Now button below
How to Apply & Eligibility Video
How can you apply?
Apply for Digital Bharati Scholarship Click here
Apply Lats date: 30-07-2021