Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form is open in June 2021 by online mode only. It is a state-level examination that is organized by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Bihar Polytechnic is additionally known by the name of Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).
Affirmation will be offered to applicants into different polytechnic courses in the field of pharmacy, engineering, paramedical, etc.
and so forth Up-and-comers will be offered induction into different government and non-government polytechnic organizations in Bihar. Here we are giving subtleties as the application structure, its charge, and considerably more regarding Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
- Students can fill the DCECE application form online from June 2021.
- The last date to apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2021 will be the third week of July 2021.
- Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Apply online will available via online mode.
- Candidates must not forget to provide a valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- It will be mandatory for all candidates to upload scanned Passport Size Photo and Signature in the Application format.
- Applicants are advised not to leave any field empty or incomplete as incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection.
- Authority will also provide correction opportunities to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form for the limited time period.
- At last, candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee online or offline in any mode.
- Online mode of payment through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The E-challan method will be used via offline mode.
The application form fee as per different category & course will be as:
|Course||for UR Category||Reserved Category|
|One||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 480/-|
|Two||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 530/-|
|Three||Rs. 950/-||Rs. 630/-|
|Four||Rs. 1150/-||Rs. 730/-|
- Candidates Passing certificate & mark sheet
- Candidates Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate
- Permanent residence of Bihar certificate
- Students Photograph
- Students Signature
- Students ID proof
- Nationality: Indian Only
- Appearing: Appearing students can also eligible to apply.
PE (Polytechnic Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must be qualified at the 10th examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Percentage at least 35% marks in the qualifying marks.
PPE (Part-time Polytechnic Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify for the 10th exam from any recognized board or university.
- Age limit: He/ she must be a minimum of 19 years.
PMD (Para Medical Dental):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) in their qualifying exam.
- Lower age limit: Applying candidates must be 15 years as of 31st December 2021.
- Upper age limit: Candidates must not be more than 30 years to be eligible.
PM (Para Medical Intermediate level):
- Qualification: Students must qualify 10th board examination from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age must be between 17 years to 32 years.
Apply Now Click Here for Apply Online Bihar Polytechnic.